Try some remote schooling with our fishes
Looking for something to entertain and engage your kids (or yourself) while staying at home? Dive into our online resources! From crafts and coloring to guided academic courses, there’s plenty to learn. Discover what we have to offer:
Guided activities for parents, caregivers and teachers
Many of us are balancing competing demands while still trying to offer children and students a sense of normalcy, as well as support their emotional and academic needs. With this in mind, we’ve created these guided resources for learning at home.
On this webpage you’ll find:
- Online courses children and teens can take for free
- Tidepool scientist (Grades PreK–2)
- Explore like a scientist (Grades 3–6)
- Extreme sea (Grades 7–12)
- Daily science activities that you can lead with children at home
- Links to our curriculum and other recommended resources
Keep checking back! We’ll keep adding to this page as we develop more resources for you.